DivePRO Backpack Float with float line and alpha flag is designed for durability to consistently provide you with a source of safety when diving. The torpedo shape of the float means that water and wind friction are minimised to reduce resistance while dragging. The float comes with 15m of high vis float line with clips at either end and a detachable high vis blue and white dive flag. Underneath the float, two balancing lead weight will keep the flag always on the top and prevent divers from the hit by passing boats. Also comes with reinforced shoulder straps, which could make the float become a backpack within 1 second. The compact size and lightweight design mean that this float is perfect for traveling spearos.
(Please be aware that the liner is not made by wear-resistant 420D Nylon, don't put sharp items like fish or shellfish in the bag )
1. Big Volume----30L Dual-chamber Float. Even one chamber got spiked, another one would still be enough for you. Always have a backup plan B.
2. Dry Bag Design----take shoes, keys with you
3. Shoulder Bag----new valve only needs 5 Seconds to empty 30L air and you can put all your dive gear inside (NOT suitable for fish or crayfish)
4. High Durability----420 Denier Nylon anti-abrasion material
5. Ruler----measure your catchment using the float.
6. Weights Pockets at the bottom----2 lead plates included
7. Reflective paint LOGO----for safety purpose
8. Come with 15m Float Line, Aussie certified Alpha Diver flag, and heavy duty carabinar
Most practical float on the market!!!
Head to the video of 110kg Bluefin Tuna trip by Steven with 2 DIvePRO Float.
(From 2:54, you will see the float but suggest watching the entire video)
56kg Bluefin Tuna was landed by using 2 of DivePRO 30L Drybag Float.
During night dives, you can pair with DivePRO LED Flashy Light (3 colors) to have the idea of where is your float and also to show others your location.
It's great, more than 20 kilograms of fish are desBy: David Corrance on 12 April 2023Help me catch a big fish, so excited, highly recommended
It's good for few essential things with youBy: Mark on 1 May 2022I only bring car keys with me and leave it inside of the float and come back to any point of the beach. Good for people who doesn't want to leave their belonging on the beach
Convenient solution!By: Osheen on 21 March 2022I change my wetsuit now at car park and grab everything from the car to the beach with this float bag. It is very convenient!
Design well for detailsBy: Martin on 19 October 2021Talked with the owner and he explained me how he came to the idea of designing his own float. The measurement on the float, the dry pocket for belongings, the hooks for the gun etc. Keep it up!
goodBy: Vy on 9 May 2021Got what I ordered