DivePRO Spearfishing Backpack Float Dry Bag 30L with Float Line Alpha Flag Ruler Float with Detachable Shoulder Strap for Freediving
Alpha flag and lines included
DivePRO Spearfishing Backpack Float Dry Bag 30L 420 Denier Nylon with Ruler
DivePRO Backpack Float with float line and alpha flag is designed for durability to consistently provide you with a source of safety when diving. The torpedo shape of the float means that water and wind friction are minimised to reduce resistance while dragging. The float comes with 15m of high vis float line with clips at either end and a detachable high vis blue and white dive flag. Underneath the float, two balancing lead weight will keep the flag always on the top and prevent divers from the hit by passing boats. Also comes with reinforced shoulder straps, which could make the float become a backpack within 1 second. The compact size and lightweight design mean that this float is perfect for traveling spearos.
(Please be aware that the liner is not made by wear-resistant 420D Nylon, don't put sharp items like fish or shellfish in the bag )
1. Big Volume----30L Dual-chamber Float. Even one chamber got spiked, another one would still be enough for you. Always have a backup plan B.
2. Dry Bag Design----take shoes, keys with you
3. Shoulder Bag----new valve only needs 5 Seconds to empty 30L air and you can put all your dive gear inside (NOT suitable for fish or crayfish)
4. High Durability----420 Denier Nylon anti-abrasion material
5. Ruler----measure your catchment using the float.
6. Weights Pockets at the bottom----2 lead plates included
7. Reflective paint LOGO----for safety purpose
8. Come with 15m Float Line, Aussie certified Alpha Diver flag, and heavy duty carabinar
- Length: Approx.75 cm/29.5inc
- Width: Approx. 35cm/13.8inc
- Flag Pole Height: Approx. 20cm/8.0inc
Most practical float on the market!!!
Head to the video of 110kg Bluefin Tuna trip by Steven with 2 DIvePRO Float.
(From 2:54, you will see the float but suggest watching the entire video)
56kg Bluefin Tuna was landed by using 2 of DivePRO 30L Drybag Float.
During night dives, you can pair with DivePRO LED Flashy Light (3 colors) to have the idea of where is your float and also to show others your location.
goodBy: Vy on 9 May 2021Got what I ordered
Strong and durableBy: Oliver on 3 May 2021I had big fish pulling it and didn't fail me
Backpack and floatBy: Bill on 28 April 2021I love the bag design!! Never have my hands full of stuff anymore
Great valueBy: Graham on 25 February 2021My new favorite now
ReceivedBy: Jackie on 10 February 2021very fast delivery. I will try it tomorrow