DivePRO Strobe Signal Light Scuba Night Dive Marker LED Flashy Safety Lamp Firefly Diving Beacon Beam 200M Underwater 200 Hour Duration with Battery
DivePRO LED Flashy Light LED Night Dive Lights Diving Float Light
Designed for people who love night diving, in the dark environment, safety is always the first priority. You can tight it to your float on both sides with red and green, white goes to the top.
Since in marine, people understand your language and will leave you the space instead of going above your area.
- Signal Light for Location - It is ideal for keeping tabs on the location of your partners during a night dive, or when exploring dark areas of the underwater world during the daytime. Great for hanging on diving tanks or BCD for easy and clear location and identification during dives.
- Rotary Switch & Multi-purpose - Featuring a twist on/off switch at the head, very easy to operate. Tighten the head to turn on the light, unscrew the head to turn off. This lighting device is a firefly beacon-led signal light for safe diving. Can also be used for jogging, camping, fishing, kayaking, raving, group outing at night, team tag, walking with family.
- 5 Colors Are Available - Red, white, blue, green and yellow light led are available. You can use different colors to identify buddy teams quickly and easily. Please note Each led light with one color only.
- Compact Design & Great Waterproof Performance - Size: 0.87in diameter x 2.32in, the net weight is only 16g.The signal light's appearance is inspired by torpedo, it's a cute dive signal light. With 2 quality waterproof O-ring, can be used underwater 200m. Include a string for easy attach to dive equipment
- Long Runtime & Battery Included - Powered by 3 x LR44 batteries which provide a long burn time of approximately 200 hrs. Come with 2 battery pack(6 x LR44 batteries), when the battery drained, you can easily and quickly replace the batteries and start the signal light up again.
Comes with 2 batteries in the package. O ring is also included for extra waterproof.
Keep button batteries out of children’s reach:
Keep coin-sized button batteries and devices out of sight and out of reach.
Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is secure.
Dispose of used button batteries immediately. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
If you suspect a child has swallowed a button battery, immediately go to a hospital emergency room. Do not let the child eat or drink and do not induce vomiting.
Call the Poisons Information Centre on Australia 13 11 26 or New Zealand 0800 764 766 for additional treatment information.
Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Dive users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.