DivePRO Rustproof Steel Abalone Knife with Lanyard Square edge Shellfish Commercial Marine Grade SS316 Tool Ruler
Marine Grade Ant-Corrosion Stainless Steel
Notice: 2021 batch includes a free heavy duty lanyard
Square Edge Design Can Protect You From Accidental Damage to Your Wetsuit or Hand.
-Measurement design on the blade-No need to bring addtional ruler
-Orange Handle - Easy to locate if drop in water
-316 Stainless Steel - Excellent Strength
·Grade 316 is better than 420. 316 has virtually the same mechanical, physical and fabrication characteristics with better corrosion resistance, particularly to pitting corrosion in chloride environments.
In the box:
-Abalone knife without sharp edge
Victoria Abalone Tool Laws
- · You must carry a measuring device.
- · You must use a blunt instrument when taking abalone.
- · You must not use knives, screwdrivers or sharp items that could cut the abalone.
- · You must not shuck abalone, or be in possession of shucked abalone, or land shucked
abalone, in, under or on Victorian waters (you may only shuck abalone upon the place
- · You can take abalone only between sunrise and sunset.
Fun time with my sonBy: Jason on 13 December 2021This is good for my son to start with since it's efficient under the water and no sharp blade
This design makes me feel happy.By: Marv on 14 August 2019It won't be hurt my hand and wet suit, it's really good!