Measurement design on the blade-No need to bring an additional ruler
Orange Handle - Easy to locate if dropped in water
316 Stainless Steel - Excellent Strength and rustproof capability
Grade 316 is better and much more expensive than 420. 316 has virtually the same mechanical, physical and fabrication characteristics with better corrosion resistance, particularly to pitting corrosion in chloride environments.
In the Box:
1 x DivePRO SS316 Abalone Tool
1 x Lanyard
1 x Sheath
2 x Rubber Bands
Victoria Abalone Tool Laws
· You must carry a measuring device.
· You must use a blunt instrument when taking abalone.
· You must not use knives, screwdrivers or sharp items that could cut the abalone.
· You must not shuck abalone, or be in possession of shucked abalone, or land shucked abalone, in, under or on Victorian waters (you may only shuck abalone upon the place of consumption).
· You can take abalone only between sunrise and sunset.
Handy tool for limited time underwaterBy: Kya on 24 February 2022Compared to the free plastic piece from Fisheries, this one is much more handy since the blade is designed with some angle and you can easily get abalones for dinner
Better steelBy: Johnson on 7 February 2022It is much better than the previous one that i had. I dont see any rust yet. Wish i have this one earlier.
Not rustyBy: Jackson on 6 February 2022I had some knives before and they are all rusty so i bought this one to replace. So far it doesnt look like rust at all
Efficiency!By: Elenna on 12 January 2022I found this one quite efficient since when you try to get abalones off the rock, that angle is really making the difference! Highly recommended!
Long lastingBy: Jack on 30 November 2021My friend has been using it for some time and never had any issue so now i am getting for myself too