Sporasub have designed the first freediving fins for women specifically. What makes these fins unique is the anti-slip patterns on the heel which prevent slipping on wet surfaces when making your way to the dive site or for short periods between dives. The foot pocket is constructed from two materials with varying hardness to provide comfort for the feet and deliver power to the blade. Coloured areas offer a stiffness of 40 sh for the ankles and toes whilst the black areas over the top of the foot and under the ball of the foot are 90 sh.
The blade itself is made from low modular PP (polypropylene) and is also detachable. It includes water rails to create a channelling effect of the water as it passes down from the foot pocket to the tip of the fins and preventing the water skidding effect, delivering more power in each thrust. They have been made at a medium hardness to limit strain on the legs making these fins viable for beginner to intermediate divers.
In order to adapt to the requirements of a womens design the blade has been shortened by 5cm and made slightly thinner.
- Anti-slip patterns on the heel to provide extra stability while rock hopping;
- Detachable blade made from low modular polypropylene;
- Water rails to improve the channelling of water and overall performance;
- Medium hardness to suit a range of spearfishing and freediving enthusiasts; and
- Ladies foot pockets available in size 37/39.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Dive users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review