DivePRO Mask Zero Freediving Low-Volume Dive Mask combines the best of freedive and swim masks. The unique difference between this freediving specific mask and other low-volume dive masks is that it features optically-correct Acrylic lenses, instead of glass. The idea here is to absorb immense changes in pressure without applying force to your face and also removes the chance of shattering. The buckles and frame are super sleek with a large emphasis on streamlined-ability. The curved lenes give this mask a true 180 degree range of view.
- The DivePRO snorkel is an excellent free diving snorkel made from super flexible high-quality food grade silicone.
- The flexibility of the material gives the snorkel instant recoil when bent into any position, without having any effect on the shape of the snorkel.
- The snorkel has a large curved radius making it an easy fit for any sized head.
- The snorkel comes in a traditional J shape, with a swiveling mouth piece allowing the snorkel to be worn on both sides for maximum comfort.
- The snorkel is incredibly light, giving it excellent buoyancy if lost in the water; making it a superb snorkel for deep water freediving or spearfishing.
- An excellent snorkel to compliment any of the range of freediving masks.
Silicon materiel on the snokelBy: Nancy on 10 May 2021Like the silicon material on the snorkel! The mask is a great design as well for the angle.