Cressi Frog Plus Fin Scuba Diving Fins
Cressi Frog Plus Fin
The Frog Plus Fins utilise Cressi’s patented three material injection moulding process. The three materials consist of a nice comfortable rubber on the foot pocket that extends up the side rails of the blade. The second material is the revolutionary new dual density techno polymer which forms the blade, and in conjunction with the third silicone based material creates a channelling effect.
The channelling effect is the characteristic of the fin that enables a high level of energy to be transferred in both up and down strokes of the kick pattern.
The Cressi Frog Plus Fins also incorporates Cressi’s patented positioning of the foot pocket below the blade. This design increases the working surface area of the blade by 20%.
The combination of the channeling effect and the foot pocket mounted beneath the blade creates a very powerful and efficient fin with minimal leg strain. Because of these characteristics, the Cressi Frog Plus Fins are an ideal choice for the entry level to advanced diver.
Cressi Frog Plus Fin Features
- Revolutionary Blade Three-Material Design
- Foot Pocket: Rubber
- Blade: Techno-Polymer
- Channels: Silicone Based Material
- Patented Foot Pocket Design Increases Blade Area by 20%
- Dual Density Techno Polymer Blade Provides Power
- Silicone Based Blade Inserts Provides Channeling
- Easy, Nearly Effortless Kick
- Provides Power for Most Diving Situations
- Ultra-Durable and Nearly Indestructible
- Impact Resistant Non-Corrosive Squeeze-Style Quick-Release Buckles
- Adjustable Straps with Large Grip Tab for Ease of Donning and Doffing
Cressi Frog Plus Fin Size Chart
good finsBy: Kayla on 3 May 2019I do normal kick and am learning frog kick. it's all good to use this one. Good price