Cressi Drake Titanium Dive Computer Watch Black
Cressi Drake Titanium Dive Computer
The Cressi Drake Titanium Apnea, Freediving and Spearfishing Computer is an advanced, reliable watch computer designed specifically for apnea diving. Cressi ran with the idea that not all freediving and spearfishing enthusiasts need an expensive scuba diving/freediving computer that contains unneeded algorithms. They need their own apnea computer that caters to their specific needs and a computer that is available at a more affordable price.
With four different apnea programs, the Cressi Drake lets you train and plan for any of your freediving experiences.
Pro — Evolved apnea
Free — Apnea/spearfishing
Dynamic — Dynamic apnea
Static — Static apnea
Cressi Drake Titanium Dive Computer Features
- Watch computer designed specifically for freediving and spearfishing
- No unnecessary dive algorithms
- Dedicated display for apnea data
- Four dedicated apnea programs: Pro, Free, Dynamic, Static
- Dual purpose design, wear it as an everyday watch
- Will fit over exposure suits (extension strap is optional)
- Current and maximum depth
- Date and Time: Dual time zones
- Chronograph with Split times and Lap times
- Current dive time and temperature
- Recovery time between dives
- Ratio between recovery and dive time
- Depth alarms and time alarms
- 500 progressive logbook
- History of maximum depth, time, and total number of dives
- Sporty design for everyday wear
- Depth rating: 150 metres (495 feet)
- Durable construction
- Titanium rear case and screws, Stainless Steel and Plastic case
- Elastomer watch strap
- Made in Italy
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Dive users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.