Cressi Digi 2 Digital Console SPG + Temp + Depth
Tank Pressure, Water Tempe, Depth and Residual Gas Time
Cressi Digi 2 Digital Console
One of the best diving gadgets you would want!
The Cressi Digi 2 Digital Console automatically activates when connected to your scuba cylinder and provides a high contrast display of Depth with a range of 0 to 120 metres (0 to 394 ft), Tank Pressure from 0 to 300 bar (0 to 4,350 psi) and Water Temperature from -10°C to +50°C (14°F to 122°F). The digital console also provides Residual Gas Time in minutes, indicates a Gas Reserve of 50 bars (725 psi), and Maximum Depth of dive.
The Cressi Digi 2 Digital Console is NOT a dive computer. Think of it as a SPG and Depth gauge on steroids!
Cressi Digi 2 Digital Console Features
- Small Lightweight and Compact Digital Console
- Automatic activation with connection to the tank
- Provides High Contrast Display
- Depth Indication with Range of 0 to 120 metres (0 to 394 ft)
- Tank Pressure Indicator from 0 to 300 bar (0 to 4,350 psi) - accuracy of 0.1 bar
- Water Temperature from -10°C to +50°C (14°F to 122°F)
- Provides Residual Gas Time in Minutes
- Indicates Gas Reserve of 50 bar (725 psi)
- Maximum Depth of Last Dive
- Powered by User Replaceable CR2450 Battery
- 1000-Hours Use with Low Battery Warning Indicator
- Self-Diagnostic Function (Cressi patented)
- User Replaceable Silicone Protective Shell
- Shell Available in Multiple Colours
- Impact Resistance Design
- Smart Box: Allows Changing Units of Measure from Imperial to Metric
- 7/16" Threaded High Pressure Rubber Hose
- Dimensions: 9.9 x 5.2 x 2.8 cm (3.9 x 2 x 1 in)
- Weight: 122 g (4.3 oz)
- Owner's Manual
- Two Year Warranty
- Made in Italy
|Artist / Author||Mr Dive Melbourne Dive SHop|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Dive users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.