The Console PD2 is a small size console, which houses the Pressure Gauge and the small analogue Depth Gauge. It is a high quality instrument with metal case and membrane operation, equipped with a large parabolic scale. The Submersible Pressure Gauge has a color-coded scale that the divers can read at a glance. Reads pressures until to 350 BAR / 5000 PSI. On the luminescent dial of the Depth Gauge, the first 12 meters, corresponding to the zone of the decompression stages, are very distanced and perfectly legible. The bottom scale is 70 meters (or 230 feet in the imperial version) and the dial is divided chromatically into three zones: green up to 20 meters (60 ft), blue from 20 to 40 meters (from 60 ft to 120 ft), red at 40 meters (120 ft) to full scale. The instrument is equipped with a deep depth hand, which remains locked at the maximum depth reached by immersion. Pressure Gauge and Depth Gauge have a certain angulation between them, making it easy and quick to read both instruments in any environmental condition. At the end of the console, slightly moved on both sides, there are two slots to fasten the instrument to the jacket, so that they do not dangle, risking entanglement and damaging the environment. The textured boot is easy to handle, even while wearing gloves, and can be rigged with a clip or bungee and secured to the diver?€?s BC for a streamlined profile in the water. Weight of the product (hose included): 400 g (0.88 lb). The length of the hose is 76 cm (30 in).
- Pressure gauge dial is color-coded in green, blue and red for instant readability
- Reads pressures up to 350 BAR (or 5000 PSI for imperial version)
- Mini-depth gauge reads to 70 meters (230 feet)
- Maximum depth indicator
- Luminescent face on the depth gauge
- Depth indications spaced out in first 12 meters (40 feet) for precise readings
during safety stops
- Both instruments built with chrome-plated
brass case for maximum durability
- Compact rubber boot is textured for a sure grip
- Two connection loops, one on each side, for attaching a clip or bungee
- Weight of console (hose included): 400 g (0.88 lb)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Dive users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review