Compact and built to last, this two-gauge console combines a Mini SPG and depth gauge. The textured boot is easy to handle, even while wearing gloves, and can be rigged with a clip or bungee and secured to the diver?€?s BC for a streamlined profile in the water.
Miniconsole 2 is a small console that houses the Cressi mini pressure gauge and a new, small, analogical depth gauge. It is a high quality instrument with a metal case and membrane functioning and has a large parabolic scale. On the luminescent face the first 12 metres, which correspond to the area of decompression stops, are spaced out and perfectly legible.
The end scale is at 70 metres (or 230 feet in the imperial version) and the face is divided into three different coloured zones: green up to 20 metres, light blue from 20 to 40 metres, red from 40 metres to the end of the scale. The instrument has a maximum depth indicator that blocks on the maximum depth reached during the dive.
The pressure and depth gauges are positioned in such a way that both instruments can be read quickly and easily in any conditions.
At the end of the console, slightly to the sides, there are two loops for fastening the instrument to the jacket so that it does not hang down with the risk of catching and damaging the environment.
- Pressure gauge dial is color-coded in red, green and blue for instant readability.
- Reads pressures to 350 bar or 5000 psi.
- Mini-depth gauge reads to 70 meters (230 feet) - Maximum depth indicator.
- Luminescent face on the depth gauge.
- Depth indications spaced out in first 12 meters (40 feet) for precise readings during safety stops.
- Both instruments built with chrome-plated brass case for maximum durablity.
- Compact rubber boot is textured for a sure grip.
- Two connection loops, one on each side, for attaching a clip or bungee.
- Weight of console: 420 g (includes hose).
Help other Mr Dive users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.