Cressi Calibro Mask + Corsica Snorkel Combo Set [BLACK]
Cressi Calibro Mask + Corsica Snorkel Combo Set
The Cressi combo set combines Calibro Mask and Corsica Snorkel. Cressi's next generation diving masks are all equipped with the IDF-INTEGRATED DUAL FRAME TECHNOLOGY which offers exceptional field of view, and the new Calibro is no exception. The Calibro Mask is designed so that the integrated face and frame allow for an extremely hydrodynamic and compact shape and a particularly wide lens, maintaining the mask extremely close to the face.
- Cressis next generation diving masks are all equipped with the IDF-INTEGRATED DUAL FRAME TECHNOLOGY which offers exceptional field of view, and the new Calibro is no exception.
- The mask is designed so that the integrated face and frame allow for an extremely hydrodynamic and compact shape and a particularly wide lens, maintaining the mask extremely close to the face. Cressis Calibro combines minimal internal volume with a phenomenal field of view due to the raked angle of the frame.
- The buckles are, as always, directly integrated into the rigid skirt through a solid but flexible rubber attachment that allows you to adjust and place the mouthpiece without shifting the mask.
- A patented membrane surrounding the inner nose pocket which acts as a barrier and traps any moisture escaping from the diver's nose involuntarily when breathing through the mouth.
- The result is that not only is the moisture channeled away from the lenses, thus avoiding the fogging up of them, but it also reduces the need to compensate for pressure.
- Thanks to its matte coating the masks components all match, enhancing the underwater experience since it prevents reflections in the water that may disturb marine life.
- Calibro is the perfect mask for free-diving since it is designed to provide the diver with a feeling of total freedom and comfort.
- Corsica is a highly technical snorkel designed specifically for snorkelling, deep freediving and spearfishing.
- The soft bendable large diameter tubing makes it extremely comfortable to properly position behind the head while maintaining ease of breathing on the surface.
- When diving, the mouthpiece tucks neatly under the chin for the ultimate in hydrodynamics.
- The anatomical hypoallergenic silicone mouthpiece provides extreme comfort during long durations in the water.
- The CORSICA is available in either black or green and is an excellent choice for the discriminating diver who is looking for the best equipment.
good maskBy: Benjamin on 3 May 2019The mask is an excellent mask. The mask fits well, it suit's a narrow face. The clips on the side feel a little flimsy and as though they may break. After a month of heavy diving the strap broke in two places while tightening underwater. Upon examining the strap there are little cracks in the strap just waiting to disintegrate. This is a good mask, but at the price point I would not recommend it due to the hopelessly weak strap. If you buy this mask prepare to have to order a replacement strap.