Apeks XTX200 + XTX50 Regulator Set
Apeks XTX 200 Regulator
The Apecs XTX 200 Regulator is the flagship of the Apeks Regulator Range and the definitive blend of style and high performance.
Every detail has been carefully designed to offer a high quality piece of equipment.
• Uses the proven “FSR” type first stage as found on the ATX200 and Tungsten models
• Features a bright chrome finish
• All medium pressure ports are now 3/8” so that the reversible XTX second stage can mount to either side of the first stage
• The over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure air in the hose to increase at a rate faster than ambient pressure resulting in superior performance
• Comes standard with an environmental dry kit which keeps water and contaminants out as well as makes the model more resistant to freezing
• Compatible to EAN 40, new, out of the box
• Although shipped in a standard right-hand configuration, this second stage can be reversed into a left-hand configuration by an Authorized Apeks Technician.
• Features new Diver Changeable Exhaust (DCE) System. This system gives the diver the ability to change from a large exhaust tee to a smaller exhaust tee. The large tee provides the best exhaust bubble dispersion; the smaller tee is lighter weight and compact. The regulator comes with both sets of exhaust tees
• Improved exhalation performance and overall work of breathing
• This pneumatically balanced second stage has diver-adjustable controls for opening effort and venturi control
• Suitable for coldwater use
Apeks XTX50 Octopus
Braided flexi-hoses are now standard on all models. These hoses are lighter weight, more flexible and more durable
Suitable for coldwater use
Compatible with EAN40 out of the box
Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing
The large venturi lever has a soft touch rubber grip, which makes it easier to locate and use. The lever reduces the amount of grit ingress and therefore resists any possible friction giving a smooth operation.
The 2nd stage is manufactured with active protection against infection as all molded parts are produced with an additive that kills MRSA, protects against E-Coli, bacteria and fungi, and is also very effective against viruses, mould, yeast and algae.
A silicone exhaust valve improves the breathing performance of the regulator
The Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue
A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Dive users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.