Apeks Spool Kit
Apeks Spool Kit
Apeks Spools Kit are inspired by technical diving made from tough but light materials and brightly coloured for easy reference and use. All designed and manufactured in the UK.
The Anodised Aluminium Body is light, tough and corrosion resistant; machined from a single piece of aircraft grade Aluminium T6061 Alloy so there are no weak joins or edges. Large holes on either side of the spools allow the line to be locked off with the supplied bolt snap.
The Easy Grip Flared Spool design has ridged edges for better control and grip during use and the flared sides make winding in neat and easy. The unique flare makes for easier use with gloves with a larger diameter centre hole big enough for a gloved finger to fit through. Each spool is purposely not over-wound so you can add extra line if desired and allows for untidy winding after multiple uses.
Apeks Spool Kit Features
- Unique flared design to allow ease of winding whilst wearing gloves and an outer grip for ease of use.
- A large diameter centre hole for use in cold water whilst wearing gloves.
- Colour coded to allow ease of identification of each size.
- High quality, high visibility line.
- Rugged construction.
- High tensile line leader to avoid damage to main line when 'tying off'.
- Line swivel to prevent line entanglement and twisting.
- Machined from one piece of aircraft grade aluminium.
- Anodised coating.
- Spool is not over-wound, enabling additional line to be added if required.
- Includes stainless steel bolt snap.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- Line is sewn instead of tied to increase strength.
- Orange line, best for low light conditions.
- Easy-release pull tabs
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Dive users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.